THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Life Sentence for Wisconsin Deer Hunter Killer

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Life Sentence for Wisconsin Deer Hunter Killer
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of LDHunter
posted
Remember this story and all the discussions that came after?

Well... The SOB got several life sentences. beer

The Story on Fox

$bob$

Posts: 2494 | Location: NW Florida Piney Woods | Registered: 28 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I was there in the court house when he recived his sentence.

Fairly good crowd lots of media.

He was sentenced just as I thought. I knew he wouldn't see the light of day again.

Posts: 19443 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Hunter
posted Hide Post
Hardley a fair sentence! What about the families of the poor hunters? He should have gotten the death penalty!

Posts: 28 | Location: Spruce Grove AB | Registered: 14 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Reloader
posted Hide Post
They should Torture that Piece of Crap to death!!

Reloader

Posts: 4146 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 18 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of TomFromTheShade
posted Hide Post
If our justice system really weighed things in a fair light they would make that son of a bitch work two jobs for the rest of his life to support the families who's husbands and fathers he took away. At the end of his work day he would return to prison to eat and sleep and then in the morning he would go back to work, seven day a week, 365 days a year, for the rest of his life. That would be a real life sentence. Sitting in prison is punishment, but it doesn't do anything to help the families that he hurt.

- TomFromTheShade -

Make it a point in life to leave this world a little better off than it was before you came into it.

Posts: 81 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 25 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And he'll be getting three hots and a cot at taxpayers expense for a lot of years unless prison justice takes over...gotta love our legal system.

one of us
Picture of LDHunter
posted Hide Post
Tom and RH,

I certainly agree.

I think prisoners should have the right to starve to death if they're not willing to work to make restitution and support themselves.

If prisoners MADE us money instead of COSTING us money then there would be a hell of a lot less crime and prisons could be money making propositions instead of the huge drain on the taxpayers they are now.

$bob$

Posts: 2494 | Location: NW Florida Piney Woods | Registered: 28 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of pdhntr1
posted Hide Post
Some of Vangs comments have made the news in this area, and if they are true, his sentence is not a punishment to him. It was reported by radio news cast this morning, (I heard it but haven't had time to check this out) that he thanked the Wisconsin people for providing him food and shelter for the rest of his life. Add this to the comments about child support and I think it could be argued that the sentence fulfilled a "dream" of his. JMO

Jim

Please be an ethical PD hunter, always practice shoot and release!!

Praying for all the brave souls standing in harms way.

Posts: 731 | Location: NoWis. | Registered: 04 May 2004Reply With Quote