THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Re: Another Dumbass tresspassing hunter shoots Llama

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Another Dumbass tresspassing hunter shoots Llama
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Doc
posted
WTF is wrong with people?!!!

These 'hunters' suck! Don't they know that it is acts like these that are going to ruin it for the rest of us?

One of Us
Picture of vapodog
posted Hide Post
This had absolutely nothing to do with hunting.....I was there and hunted with folks that know the inside story.

The shootings was intentional....pure and simple.

This correctly belongs in the criminal courts.....there was no violation of hunting laws here.....this is Not a hunter.....a pure and simple case of a neighbor carrying out revenge on another neighbor using the hunting season as a cover.

Posts: 28849 | Location: western Nebraska | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted Hide Post
Yes, very stupid. But at least he took responsibility, went to the door and said "I did it". He could have been like so many others and tried to run away from it and hide. I bet he will pay his fine without offering a ton of excuses.

Correction: Upon seeing Vapodog's entry that (if true)puts a whole new spin on things. Let the lawsuits begin.

Posts: 3276 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote