Find
Notify
Tools

Re: the "race card" and vang...
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
"i got my nomex on!!!!! "

You are going to need it buddy . You are about as far off as you can get with that comparision........

Posts: 1660 | Location: Gary , SD | Registered: 05 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I can't extrapolate from your Goetz snippet that he entered the subway intending to kill blacks. I can imagine he would have reacted the same way had he been accosted by thugs of any race. How many crimes did not get committed in the wake of Goetz's shootings because the would be perp did not know if the would be victim was another Goetz?

Specifically what racial "slurs" are emanating from the white community regarding the Vang murders? Why would the Hmong community apologize for his actions? That's racist. In my eyes race had nothing to do with Vang's murderous rampage. Unless you ask yourself if Vang would have fired upon a group of Hmong landowners who were intolerant of his tresspass. You will likely find that trespass is often greeted by less than friendly dialogue from the landowner. If the whites are developing a distaste for the Hmong's well documented propensity toward violating fish and game laws, whos fault is that?

"When I am walking the dark streets of DC late at night and I hear footsteps behind me, I am relieved when I turn around and see a white person." Is that a racist quote? Or does the race of the person who spoke those words have any bearing on whether it was racist or not?

Posts: 105 | Location: Gulfport MS | Registered: 04 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well said, Oscar!

Turok, your comments about Seafire are highly offensive and all too typical of you and your people. You are a hypocritical, sniveling Indian who continually whines, frequently on HuntAmerica about your racial tribulations and your posts show that you need to grow the fuck up and realize that you and yours are among the most privileged, pampered people on Earth.

Your statements about ...equality..., coming from you or any of your Aboriginal friends are highly amusing, in view of your never-ending whining about the status of your people. We pay the freight for you and your kind, so, Turok, I suggest you watch your immature, arrogant mouth as most Canadians are about ready to kick some Indian ass because of the way you behave.

Furthermore, there are NO such entities as "First Nations", this is Canada, one and only one nation; your various tribes are NOT "Nations" and that is that. Take your constant posturing about "racism" and stick it, in short, GFY, Tonto!

Posts: 1379 | Location: British Columbia | Registered: 02 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

And if you don't like it here, there is always Canada!

just the way i see it!
seafire

You have to wait in line to get in to Canada unless you're a foreign stripper. Seems like the system gets streamlined for strippers...

Posts: 169 | Location: Winnipeg, MB. | Registered: 21 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Blue, your training is coming out - yes, there is normally an exception to every statement. Now tell me how many of the executive, legislative and judicial branches are in fact card carrying, walking, talking attorneys! It is not a personal thing it is the profession of what I speak. Our country is simply pathetically run by an out of control legal system. Please point out to me the productivity to our economy made by our legal system - not the redistribution of wealth thru exorbitant settlements. Personally I believe our unchecked and uncontrollable legal system will prove to be the downfall of our entire economy if it is allowed to run amuck.

Posts: 1324 | Registered: 17 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Blue,

I am trying to get across that their are so many lawsuites because there are so many lawyers.

However, you know as well as I do, that a large number of attorneys are ethical people. Not everyone will just take a case, any case.

I have consulted lawyers enough to know that in life.

We have a need for lawyers, but we also have enough that like all things, there are good attorneys and not so good attorneys.

There are good priests and bad priest, but the bad ones are not going to make me abandon my belief in God. I think you get my point.

Thanks for allowing me to clarify it.

seafire

Posts: 2889 | Location: Southern OREGON | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Seafire,
We have too many unemployed attorneys with nothing to do. Do you know the difference between a lawyer and a hooker? The hooker will stop screwing you when you are dead.

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Chic, just a couple of side notes
1 hooker is far cheaper by the hour
2 at least you leave a hooker with a smile on your face

Posts: 1605 | Location: Wa. State | Registered: 19 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post