THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Re: My 12 year old scared the hell out of me.

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: My 12 year old scared the hell out of me.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Most excellent! Congrats to the boy, take some TP next time.

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Good kill kid. I hope that my sun kill's his first deer this friday.

Posts: 1 | Location: Lander Wy, USA | Registered: 09 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to a fine young man and even more to his fine dad!

Posts: 2717 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hot Core--Well thanks for the welcome--I've been here 1 1/2 yrs posting on several other boards. Another thing about the jerky,even antelope makes good jerky. Made into jerky,beef,deer,antelope all taste the same to me. I pointed out antlelope as the one I tried was about the gamiest animal I ever ate. I hear they arent all that way???

Posts: 1289 | Location: San Angelo,Tx | Registered: 22 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JLHeard
posted Hide Post
Congrats!! I remember that feeling. It can't be beat.

Posts: 580 | Location: Mesa, AZ | Registered: 11 May 2001Reply With Quote