Montana draw results are out
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
My hunting buddy and I drew General Deer combo's

Posts: 19616 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Indeed they are.....and I got the dreaded "not successful" message for archery elk in the breaks.

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jjbull
posted Hide Post
My wife drew a 799-20 elk permit.

Posts: 820 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota/Florida's Gulf Coast | Registered: 23 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Zippo for me

Posts: 1195 | Location: Billings,MT | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by twilli:
Zippo for me

Dang it.

But . . There is always the December Option Set . . Wink

Posts: 1440 | Location: Houston, Texas USA | Registered: 16 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of erict
posted Hide Post
Six of us put in separately for non-resident General Deer Combos. Four of us drew, two did not. We hunt near Forsyth.

I did some research before deciding to purchase a preference point. I drew. I'm happy. From what I read, a couple of years ago was the first time when non-preference point holders started not to be drawn in any quantity. Four of our party did not purchase preference and two of them drew and two did not. Given the price of our hunt and the price of a preference point, it seems like cheap insurance. Now the other two have to decide on whether to try for leftovers or something else.

"Listen more than you speak, and you will hear more stupid things than you say."

Posts: 705 | Location: near Albany, NY | Registered: 06 December 2002Reply With Quote