THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Exotic mixed bag for December, any ideas?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Exotic mixed bag for December, any ideas?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of D99
posted
Looking primarily for wild hogs, javalina, and nilgai.

I have seen a lot of different prices a long, and done some searches, but am coming up with a huge range of $$$$$.

I noticed the Rio Bravo ranch had really decent deals, and is low fence. Any news or views?

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
Don't even consider a Nilgai hunt behind a high fench. All the good hunts are low fenced. You are looking at south Texas. The King Ranch gets the most press.

Here is a link: King Ranch Link

There are also a lot of other very good outfitters.

The Mariposa Ranch is 45,000 acres: Mariposa Ranch Link

That Rio Bravo hunt looks like a deal! Be sure to check references.

I'm sure you will get more recommendations...

Good Hunting,

Bob

There is room for all of God's creatures....right next to the mashed potatoes.
http://texaspredatorposse.ipbhost.com/

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Eland Slayer
posted Hide Post
D99,

The Rio Bravo Nilgai hunt is not conducted on their headquarters ranch (which is in Dripping Springs, TX). It is actually done on a section of the King Ranch. The price is $2,550 and includes one Nilgai bull, one hog, and one javelina.

Hunt Report - South Africa 2022

Wade Abadie - Wild Shot Photography
Website | Facebook | Instagram

Posts: 3109 | Location: Hockley, TX | Registered: 01 October 2005Reply With Quote