New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wyoming Antelope Hunts Openings '04
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I'm offering some very reasonable antelope hunts in the Gillette area of Wyoming. The hunt is conducted on private land. Kill over the last 5 years has been 100% on mature bucks. Bucks will go 13-15" with a few larger. Typical B&C scores are 73-78 pt. You will get to look over many antelope here but nobody has ever gone beyond the second day without shooting. The price of the hunt includes one buck and two does. That should let you know how many pronghorns are on these properties. Additional costs are license/tags, meat processing fees and gratuities.

Accomodations are provided bunkhouse style on two of the ranches with meals included. These hunts are $1650 ea. The third ranch has no accomodations but reasonable motels are available close by. This hunt can be had for $1550 ea. Of course the budget minded hunter could pack a tent and camp on the ranch. I think I might prefer that and in fact I plan to be on this hunt next year.

There should be left over tags for this area available in July so if you have not made plans for this year we could accept 4-5 hunters on the $1550 hunt.

For more info. contact me anytime.

Regards,

Mark

Posts: 12881 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just a small correction to your post, there is an additional cost to kill does, unless you plan on having people kill them illegally without licenses.

Posts: 28 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 01 March 2004Reply With Quote