Notify
Tools

NR WY Application Deadline
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Outdoor Writer
posted
MARCH 15 IS DEADLINE FOR NONRESIDENT DEER AND ANTELOPE APPLICATIONS CHEYENNE

Nonresident hunters are reminded that March 15 is the deadline to apply for deer and antelope licenses. To be entered in the drawing, applications must arrive at the Cheyenne headquarters office by 5 p.m. on the deadline date.

Applications are taken online through the Game and Fish Web site http://gf.state.wy.us or through conventional mail. Nonresident application booklets are also available online or by calling (307) 777-4600.

Hunters can also go on the Game and Fish website to research drawing odds from previous years for the various species and hunt areas.
Hunters who do not get entered in the drawing may still have an opportunity to hunt deer and antelope as many areas frequently have
licenses remaining after the drawing. A listing of leftover licenses available for purchase will be posted on the Game and Fish Web site on June 30, 2010.

Hunters who choose not apply this year can still purchase a preference point either online or through the mail between July 1-Sept.30.

Tony Mandile - Author "How To Hunt Coues Deer"

Posts: 3269 | Location: Glendale, AZ | Registered: 28 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
The online application works great. I just signed up as the "Party Organizer", pay with my credit card and the other guys in my group just use my application number to sign on to my application.

It's a lot better than the old mail in the check system.

We are also doing this in New Mexico the same way.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12603 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote