New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unimak Island
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
After 10 + years of applying for Unimak,got the call I drew fall hunt.I'm jacked!Great 60th b-day present hunt.

Posts: 371 | Location: northcentral mt | Registered: 25 May 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Blacktailer
posted Hide Post
That is cool! Congratulations. I think Shockey's show last week was on Unimak. Some real nice caribou.

Have gun- Will travel
The value of a trophy is computed directly in terms of personal investment in its acquisition. Robert Ruark

Posts: 3830 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm assuming you drew a brown bear tag ?

Posts: 1195 | Location: Billings,MT | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, that will be a great experience. Who are you bear hunting with?

Posts: 633 | Location: California | Registered: 25 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is an exceptionally good tag my friend, congrats!!!!!!!!

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4888 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm hunting with Rod Schuh of R&R Guide Service,hoping with hard hunting,lady luck and the stars lining up I can kill the largest land carnivore on earth.This will be my first brown hunt and to think I had given up about drawing and was shopping for a hunt at DSC.

Posts: 371 | Location: northcentral mt | Registered: 25 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congrats on drawing that awesome tag!

Peter Andersen
Peak Wildlife Adventures
1-306-485-8429
peakwildlifeadventures@hotmail.com
www.peakwildlifeadventures.com

Posts: 295 | Location: Sk, Canada | Registered: 06 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hope all goes well. I am leaving for Kodiak with Scott Mileur on April 16th. Hunting the Karkuk Lake area.

<Boone & Crockett>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by hvrhunter:
I'm hunting with Rod Schuh of R&R Guide Service,hoping with hard hunting,lady luck and the stars lining up I can kill the largest land carnivore on earth.This will be my first brown hunt and to think I had given up about drawing and was shopping for a hunt at DSC.

Congrads on the draw! Have spoken to Rod on several occasions in preparations of drawing the tag down the road...No luck yet for me.
Gonna be a great hunt for sure, best of luck and will be looking for your report down the road. Straight shootin to ya!