THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Re: where did our speed go-in regards to our forum???

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: where did our speed go-in regards to our forum???
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
Gentlemen,

Every time we upgrade the software, we have to go through a learning curve of how to run it in the most efficient way possible.

I think we have one of the best hardware platforms for this web site - a dual processor dedicated server.

I am logging in from Dubai, and whatever problems any of you have encountered, it seems magnified several times for me.

Right now it seems to work great, so I think our webmaster has done a grand job, as he usually does.

We appreciate your patience, and hope to continue to provide you with the best hunting and shooting web site there is.

Posts: 68789 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm feel like a mailman when it comes to Accurate Reloading....Rain, Sleet or Slow!!! My experience has been mixed. Some days it's normal but most of the time(this morning) it ranges from slow to very slow.

Thanks for all the time/expense incurred for this site. This is the best site on the net and I'm sure it'll be A-OK in no time!

Posts: 1346 | Location: NE | Registered: 03 March 2002Reply With Quote