Find
Notify
Tools

Stuck in a crack!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of graybird
posted
Just received this picture and thought I'd share.

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MickinColo
posted Hide Post
I’d love to know were that happened.

Posts: 2650 | Location: Lakewood, CO | Registered: 15 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll tell you what happened. The moose fell in the crack and died. Wink Very cool pics though.

I was hunting in the milk river area this fall and found a big deep sinkhole. Using my binos I could just make out some rib bones in the bottom. Of course I couldn't resist getting closer for a better look. It was pretty unstable so although I went down, I sure as hell didn't do any digging to see what kind of animal it was.

the chef

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Graybird - Cool pic, unfortunately the outcome not so much! Are you going elk hunting too??

Aaron

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4885 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
Aaron,

Unfortunately, I won't be making the elk hunting trip. I'll be in Pheonix, Fresno, and San Antonio while the guys are out chasing elk. Gotta do a little work before heading to Oklahoma for whitetails over the Thanksgiving week, then Georgia for a corporate quail hunt and back to the Oklahoma panhandle for pheasants and quail with some old college buddies!

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well, at least you've got a good weeks left before the end of the year. Good luck!!

Aaron

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4885 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote