THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Re: "Assult weopons" as hunting guns?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: "Assult weopons" as hunting guns?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
They never miss a chance. I daresay the "gimme" letters are already in the mail asking for donations to combat the evil of "assault weapons".

Posts: 2037 | Location: frametown west virginia usa | Registered: 14 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

... No one should turn up their nose at another persons choice of sporting arm so long as what they are doing is legal.

Completely agree. It's just that simple.

Those of you who do not agree with or comprehend LAWCOP's post might want to consider a single year membership in the NRA. That way you will be able to receive enough relevant information to clarify how the Ultra-Liberal Radical-Leftists go about their task of erroding our "Rights".

Posts: 9920 | Location: Carolinas, USA | Registered: 22 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if this guy could have been safely locked away right now or at the least had his hunting privilage taken away for a lesser crime?

I truely don't know, thats why I ask.

Posts: 231 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi
That killer deserv a dozen of rounds in his texas heart shot . what a bastard- shooting at unarmed person ! hang him high.
danny

Posts: 1127 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote