THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Anyone hunted with Lone Wolf outfitters in Wyoming

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone hunted with Lone Wolf outfitters in Wyoming
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Thanks for all the replys to my question about a first hunt for my son. I think I have settled on a pronghorn hunt. I am looking at an outfitter called Lone Wolf Outfitters. I spoke to the owner and the pricing seemed ok. Any comments would be appreciated

Posts: 231 | Location: Rochester NY | Registered: 20 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 30ott6
posted Hide Post
Do not know of this outfitter. Where are they located?

Posts: 1143 | Location: Cody, WY | Registered: 06 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Elkslayer
posted Hide Post
I'm not familiar with them either, but then I don't know every outfitter in the state.

Posts: 452 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 15 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If they're on the up and up, they should be registered with the DNR. Get in touch with them.

Posts: 2037 | Location: frametown west virginia usa | Registered: 14 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
30ott6

Lone Wolf is located in the Buffalo Wy area.

one of us
Picture of 30ott6
posted Hide Post
Tom- Don't know how many non resident tags are alloted for the Buffalo area. Your chances of drawing might be better in the Casper or Pinedale area. As I mentioned in your previous thread, the Jeffrey City area is an excellent place to go. It is between Lander and Casper. Another good area is where Ann is considering, Pinedale, which is south of Jackson. You do not have to hire an outfitter so keep that in mind too. There are literally miles of public land to hunt on. Again, try timing your trip while Sage Grouse season is open. You and your son will have a ball! Good Luck!

Posts: 1143 | Location: Cody, WY | Registered: 06 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Tom check your private messages.

Posts: 837 | Location: wyoming | Registered: 19 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Tom,

Check your PM's.

Craig

Posts: 530 | Location: Kulpmont, PA | Registered: 31 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
RMK and CraigP I got your PMs THANKS!!

one of us
posted Hide Post
PM Tom!

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
THanks! Kudu56 I have sent a PM