Find
Notify
Tools

Mike Berry's Hunting
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Sevens
posted
Not sure if this is the right forum, but has anyone ever heard of or used Mike Berry's Hunting Adventures in Bakersfield, CA. Was it a good or bad place to hunt. I was thinking of doing a sheep or pig hunt there. Any info on them would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sevens

Posts: 2789 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 27 January 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
sevens,I went last spring & shot corcican sheep, a good bunch of guys but not much of a hunt.pm me for more info.

Posts: 16 | Location: Central California | Registered: 29 January 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
There are better places. Actually there is a new ranch in Tehaachpe. Sorry about the spelling. I bow hunt and we had a club meeting yesterday and we have been to Mike's before. We are going to have a club hunt in two weeks at Tejon Ranch and then at the new ranch. If you want, e-mail me and I'll get the info for you. I won't slam anyone...publically.

one of us
Picture of fredj338
posted Hide Post
Tehachapi, I grew up there guys. Pretty country. I've never hunted on the ranch, but know it from years before they allowed any hunting at all.

Posts: 7752 | Location: kalif.,usa | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Sevens
posted Hide Post
BiggameRS and Airborne3, you guys have PM's. Thanks for your input.

Sevens

Posts: 2789 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 27 January 2004Reply With Quote