THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Looking to do a 2010 Montana Elk hunt with a Guide......

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking to do a 2010 Montana Elk hunt with a Guide......
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Looking to do a 2010 Montana Elk hunt with a Guide......

I have a friend that is looking to do a hunt in Montana for the 2010 season. She will be an "observer", while her son (14yrs. old) will be the primary hunter. She is not looking for a "roughing it" style hunt. A cabin/lodge each night, hot shower, and meals are a must.

Please let me know of any outfitters that you have hunted with, and were happy with......also, outfitters, feel free to send me your details........

Please be very descriptive on offerings, accommodations, quality/quantity of elk in the area, accessibility, and total price (everything included). Even where they would most likely fly into......
thx
jordan

email is best captjordan@juno.com

You only live ONCE!!!!!!!!!! So LIVE it UP!!!!!!!!

Posts: 295 | Location: houston, TX USA | Registered: 10 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you're looking for a small, family but quality ran operation call Alvin at 605-797-4539.

Posts: 520 | Location: North West South Dakota | Registered: 26 October 2009Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I don't know Alvin but I do know that the area code for the state of Montana is not 605. It's 406. I would suggest you do a google search on elk hunt montana. This will give you all of the outfits that can take care of you properly.

Posts: 1 | Location: Montana | Registered: 05 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
http://www.montanaoutfitters.org/

This link might help. I have never used, nor plan to use, an outfitter in MT so I can't help you with recommendation.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then is not an act, but a habit"--Aristotle (384BC-322BC)

Posts: 749 | Location: Central Montana | Registered: 17 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Look into www.sundaycreekoutfitters.com

I have not hunted elk with them but did hunt mule deer. Both their mule deer and elk hunts are motel hunts with the hunters picking up their own meals at local restaurants. His website gives all of the details. However, be prepared for 300 yard shots or thereabouts for elk (or so I'm told).

Jim NRA member

Posts: 74 | Location: Southwest Pennsylvania | Registered: 30 January 2009Reply With Quote