New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best part of deer season
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Tommorrow is saugage day. Making sweet, Hot .Breakfast and kibasa and a cheese and pepper link. 100 # of venison and 40# of pig butt and a 30 rack of genny BEER/ We will be eatting good on the ice this year!!!!

When there's lead in the air, there's hope!!!!

Posts: 424 | Location: Ticonderoga NY | Registered: 19 March 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great day on the ice - fish or no fish

DRSS Chapuis 9.3 x 74 R
RSM. 416 Rigby
RSM 375 H&H

Posts: 1299 | Location: Catskill Mountains N.Y. | Registered: 13 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
If you ever get the urge to come back this way a couple of those 30 packs of Genny would be appreciated!!! Big Grin

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
you got it!

When there's lead in the air, there's hope!!!!

Posts: 424 | Location: Ticonderoga NY | Registered: 19 March 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
100% is a lot of sausage, I cringe at hind quarters and back strap going to sausage, but no matter, that's just personal..I make about 50 lbs total every year of sausage and jerky, but that's from one to two elk and a lot of deer, an ocassional bison, and one antelope that I gift to the needy.. barf

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41985 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote