New
Find
Notify
Tools

ID Moose, goat and sheep posted!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Results for Idaho moose, goat and sheep have been posted. Incredibly, I have drawn a trophy moose tag in Idaho this year. Even more unbelievably, I have already drawn moose tags for Alaska and Wyoming this year. I have THREE great moose tags all in the same year!

This may put a dent in my time off for Africa this summer, but WOW!

Bill

Posts: 1088 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hearty congrats on all three. Now, the problem is to connect on all 3 and BTW, good luck. dancing dancing
Bear in Fairbanks

Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

I never thought that I'd live to see a President worse than Jimmy Carter. Well, I have.

Gun control means using two hands.

Posts: 1544 | Location: Fairbanks, Ak., USA | Registered: 16 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I struck out on both wyoming and Idaho will need some of llamapackers luck. By the way congrats.

Posts: 295 | Location: San Angelo, TX | Registered: 02 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Can I forward you my home address for some meat? Nothing like moose meat.

-----------------------------------------
"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. -Henry David Thoreau, Walden

Posts: 897 | Location: Tanzania | Registered: 07 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of DesertRam
posted Hide Post
Holy crap Bill, that's great. You'll have a busy fall killing and packing out three moose! Good luck!

Posts: 3301 | Location: Southern NM USA | Registered: 01 October 2002Reply With Quote