New
Find
Notify
Tools

KY Elk Draw Results May 15
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
There is a better than even chance I may get drawn for a cow.

Anyone know with the new Limited Entry Areas where to put in? My friends in Bell Conty tell me Straight Creek is shot/poached out hard.

Posts: 11389 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I put in for rifle bull and archery cow. We will see how it goes.

Posts: 1279 | Location: The Bluegrass State | Registered: 21 October 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I’m not going to go buy a new rifle in anticipation. In for bull/rifle. Good luck to others

Posts: 214 | Location: maine, usa | Registered: 07 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by groundtender:
I’m not going to go buy a new rifle in anticipation. In for bull/rifle. Good luck to others

Why not. The jailer does not have to know that the chance of being drawn is 1 in a lightening strike.

Posts: 11389 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No good luck for me this year. Maybe next year

Posts: 214 | Location: maine, usa | Registered: 07 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The kids nor I drew! 0 out of 9 chances!

Skip Nantz

Posts: 539 | Location: SouthEast, KY | Registered: 09 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
quote:
There is a better than even chance I may get drawn for a cow.

When will you know, and hope this does not jinx you, but I hope you get drawn.

Cow or Bull, any elk is SPECIAL!!!

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Crazyhorse: No jinx draw was in at 500pm. I did not get called. A fella I know up the road got my tag. Oh, well there is next year.

I have not forgot you either. Just trying to get through the month it has been heavy on the home front.

Did anyone get called to the Chocolate Factory?

I was drawn before for a cow. So, I cannot cry. And brought me my second elk , both cows. Great experience and a lot of memories for that one. Camping on the side of a reclaimed mine with just my brother. Living off of jerky and dried fruit. Lost my other brother the same day.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nothing.

Posts: 1279 | Location: The Bluegrass State | Registered: 21 October 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I didn't draw either. But at least less expensive to put in for the a Wyoming sheep permit, which cost $2000 to apply for last time I did. Had to send the license fee, and got it back if you didn't draw. Got started 2 years after points started being given, but that had me so far behind, just the two years, finally gave up. Have put in for the PA draw too.

Posts: 501 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 18 June 2006Reply With Quote