THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Need help setting up hunt QUICKLY!!!!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need help setting up hunt QUICKLY!!!!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of acsteele
posted
I asked a few days ago about a hunt for my daughter who has a heart condition.
(Wendell, we'll probably see you this summer) Ann, looks like mext fall.

What I need now is a cull hunt, or even a high fence hunt (semi fair chase) Week of March 19-26th. or after May.

Somewhere in the Midwest would be great, Texas, Missouri, Nebraska etc.

The only resriction is her minor heart condition. Nothing life threatening, but alltitude and steep climbs would create a problem.

Feel free to P.M. me, email acsteele@direcway.com email me at work joseph.steele@ae.ge.com

Please, any help is appreciated! (Pigs are kind of low on the wish list, but anything else is a possibility)

Lt. Robert J. Dole, 10th Mountain, Italy.

Posts: 609 | Location: South-central KS | Registered: 22 September 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Joe, I have a good friend in S. Texas that I just got off of a hunt with. He is a great guy and the hunts are very resonable. If you want, drop me an e-mail at wapiti@sisna.com

Posts: 663 | Location: On a hunt somewhere | Registered: 22 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
acstelle
Take a look at Camp Cooley in Texas.
There have been several Double Rifle Shooters Society hunts there. I was on the last two.
We hunted wild pigs on the open range, and eland cows in their high fence area. We stalked our eland and it was a fun hunt.
They have a wide variety of exotic game.
They have a very nice bunk house with individual bedrooms, 2 to 4 bunk beds per room with a very nice kitchen eating area.

www.campcooley.com/hunting.htm

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Joe, I was just wondering if the deal I set up for you in Texas ever worked out....wapiti7

Posts: 663 | Location: On a hunt somewhere | Registered: 22 November 2004Reply With Quote