THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    OK, where's the half off for desert sheep?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

OK, where's the half off for desert sheep?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Keep looking but can't find anything.

Posts: 1484 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 01 October 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
which half are you looking for? front or rear

Posts: 13462 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of safari-lawyer
posted Hide Post
If you'd like to come hunt desert sheep on my farm in Alabama, I have just one hunt available for 2012. $25,000 for 30 self guided hunting days or until you shoot a sheep, whichever first occurs. The hunting is hard, but if you get a sheep, none of us will ever forget it. No meals, lodging in my barn. Wink

Will J. Parks, III

Posts: 2989 | Location: Alabama USA | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ghostbird
posted Hide Post
Seems like a fair offer from Will. I can attest to the fact it will be a very tough sheep hunt. With a little arm twisting he would probably throw in free taxidermy for a nice sheep mount.

--------------------------------------------
National Rifle Association - Life Member
National Wild Turkey Federation - Diamond Life Sponsor
Pope & Young Club - Associate Member

Posts: 561 | Location: North Alabama, USA | Registered: 14 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
'30 self guided days'?
What kind of outfit is this?

Posts: 1484 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 01 October 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JabaliHunter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by safari-lawyer:
If you'd like to come hunt desert sheep on my farm in Alabama, I have just one hunt available for 2012. $25,000 for 30 self guided hunting days or until you shoot a sheep, whichever first occurs. The hunting is hard, but if you get a sheep, none of us will ever forget it. No meals, lodging in my barn. Wink
yuck

Posts: 712 | Location: England | Registered: 01 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by safari-lawyer:

I'd a gone $20,000, but $25,00 is a little too steep right now.....

troy

Birmingham, Al