Your voice needs to be heard
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
There is already a large enough population in Montana/Wyoming and Idaho.

There is no need for human involved reintroduction. As there numbers increase i9n those state natural migration/movement into new areas will provide more than enough wolves to spread to Colorado and Utah.

Personally I would be quite comfortable with legislation being enacted that management of any states wildlife be restricted to the Wildlife agencies of the individual states and Federal Wildlife Agencies be restricted to an advisory role, except for Migratory Game Birds.

I hope this is something that can be stopped, but stopping such programs are the exception and not the rule.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tell them they can bring back Wolves when they sell their Toyota Prius,Berkenbock sandels,I Phones,I Watches and ride horses and grow their own food. Mad

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of chuck375
posted Hide Post
They can keep their wolves, but we could use a few grizzlies in Colorado to keep the hippies on their toes!

Regards,

Chuck

"There's a saying in prize fighting, everyone's got a plan until they get hit"

Michael Douglas "The Ghost And The Darkness"

Posts: 4780 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: 01 January 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I predict the bears in Colorado at some point will eat enough legal cannabis to consume a goodly number of hippies..I understand the stuff gives humans ravenous appetites, so the bears..That should be interesting. A brownie Hippie for lunch.

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 42176 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you really want to go natural, get rid of all the damned wild horses running around in the west. They are not native, and are trashing the habitat. Last time I hunted Wyoming for Mule Deer, I saw more wild horses than deer, and the hunt sucked.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gracedog:
If you really want to go natural, get rid of all the damned wild horses running around in the west. They are not native, and are trashing the habitat. Last time I hunted Wyoming for Mule Deer, I saw more wild horses than deer, and the hunt sucked.

Interesting. I hadn't heard of wild horses in Wyoming. Whereabouts was that?

Posts: 571 | Location: southern Wisconsin, USA | Registered: 08 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cougarz
posted Hide Post
There are and have been wild horses in Wyoming for many years.

Roger

*we band of 45-70ers*

Posts: 2813 | Location: Washington (wetside) | Registered: 08 February 2005Reply With Quote