THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Anybody in N/Central Texas area want to buy a watchtower?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody in N/Central Texas area want to buy a watchtower?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I think this is so cool and I think it will go for practically nothing. It would make a great hunting cabin or deer stand, or for that matter, a guard shack. Please note that there is a 12.5% buyer's premium.

The problem is moving it. It would have to be self loaded and it takes a big truck to move all three parts. It would be expensive, but someone with oil patch connections could do it fairly easily. I would buy it in a second, but don't have the connections or ability to get it moved.

Tower

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep, that could be used for several things at a great bid price, but like you mentioned, moving that SOB would not be simple and probably why the bid is only at $220!

One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted Hide Post
That would have been pretty damn cool to have

Posts: 2093 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
You should have posted that earlier, bidding is closed now.

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, homer , you should have read it earlier. I posted it with a day and a half left out of a 3 day auction. It sold for $420 plus 12.5%. However, moving 15000 pounds of steel in 3 sections would have dwarfed that number IMO.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote