THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Re: Antelope, deer and elk hunts for '05

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Antelope, deer and elk hunts for '05
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of BHW
posted
I am interested. Will e-mail you with questions.

Posts: 261 | Location: Duncan, SC | Registered: 06 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Folks,

The '04 seasons in the western US are about over and it is time to think about making a plan for '05. The following hunts are available from two small operators offering unique hunts with personalized service.

In Wyoming I can offer the following:

Antelope hunt on private land, 3 full days hunting, 1x1, literally will see 100's of goats per day, expect 73-78 B&C, take 2 does at no extra cost, 100% chance in draw. Historically 100% kil by end of second day. 2004 clients absolutely loved their hunt. $1550.00 and you provide food and lodging in Gillette.

I will be taking this antelope hunt in Oct. Perhaps you'd like to join me. I have only 2 other shooters for this hunt at present and could easily accomodate 3-5 more.

Mule deer also on lightly hunted private land, 1x1, expect 160-170 B&C, will see a lot of bucks on this one, you and your party may be the only ones hunting the whole ranch, nice accomodations, 90% chance on draw but last year there were leftover tags so 100% chance of drawing. If whitetail is your cup of tea a 150 class buck is very possible here. 100% kill last 5 years. All mule deer in '04 had at least a 25" spread. $3500.00 for five days hunting. Combo mule deer/antelope hunts available at $4250.00.

Archery combo hunts on large private ranch available for $3750.00. Outfitter is bow hunter himself and has the property set up with appropriate blinds etc. to maximize chance on antelope and deer. In '04 all but one archer took both a P&Y antelope and deer. Season is all month of September with no gun hunters.

In Idaho I can offer these hunts:

Alpine trophy mule deer hunt for 1 hunter in Sept. Expect at least a 170 class buck on this one and B&C is possible. Guide says hunter should be in "Sheep shape" for this one. You will earn your buck. $4950.00 1x1 for this seven day specialized hunt.

Whitetail deer rut hunt for 2 hunters. Outfitter/guide will arrange dates to coincide with dark of the moon during November. You can take 2 bucks on this seven day 1x1 hunt. B&C potential for sure on this one. Like all northern whitetail hunts this one is weather dependent. '04 clients took only one buck but deer did not start to move until last of hunt after it snowed. $3950.00 each all inclusive for this one.

Late season archery deer hunt available for 2 archers. This hunt is in Dec. and your chances of a shot at a great whitetail are excellent. You will see lots of deer. You can take 2 bucks on this hunt. $4250.00 for seven days or $4950.00 for ten days. An elk can be taken on a $1500.00 trophy fee.

The Wyoming hunts are on a draw so if you are interested we should talk to give time enough to apply. In Idaho the hunts are for only a few hunters so once again contact me soon if interested.

Good Hunting,

Mark

Posts: 13023 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wayne,

Antelope will cost you $238.00 plus a $10.50 conservation tag. Applications start being accepted Jan. 1.

E-mail me for the AR people that went on this hunt.

Regards,

Mark

Posts: 13023 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote