THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    My old man needs an elk hunting partner

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My old man needs an elk hunting partner
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of cooperjd
posted
This may be a long shot...but my pops is looking at a ranching for wildlife hunt in CO for next year (2022) with Shoshone Wilderness Adventures as the booking agent.

The hunt would be an early-ish October rifle hunt and IIRC is around the $7,500 mark.

The hunt requires booking in pairs, and would be 2x1 guiding, 1x1 is not an option.

His buddies in TN will not pony up the cash to go, and since I am his normal hunting partner, he doesn't have a good hunter to accompany him on a hunt like this.

He is 68, in pretty good shape, and has elk hunted several times in the past. We try to hunt out west at least once a year and have for the last 15 or so years. Now that I live in CO it's difficult for me to pony up cash for an elk hunt when I can elk hunt every year for essentially free.

Here is our last big adventure last August in Alaska
http://forums.accuratereloadin...8521043/m/3191096162

If anyone might have a little interest please message me and I can get you details of the hunt and put you in contact with my pops.

Thank you
John

Posts: 784 | Location: Mt Pleasant, SC | Registered: 19 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cougarz
posted Hide Post
You might also want to post this in the Hunts Offered section. Smiler

Roger

*we band of 45-70ers*

Posts: 2813 | Location: Washington (wetside) | Registered: 08 February 2005Reply With Quote