New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Stinky Taters....
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
welcome to AR, stinky.....with a name like that, i hope you've either got a high tolerance for BS or a stong uppercut!

Posts: 51246 | Location: Chinook, Montana | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Hi All

Since this is my first post, I thought I'd ask a "really important question," but then changed my mind, and decided to just introduce myself.

Stinky Taters is from the "Home of the Brave, Land of the Free," 'n the "Mountains of the West."

I've been around the horn a time or two, know a little something, and been hunting for 40+ years.

I hope to learn something from all of you, and maybe contribute something, in my own loveable way.

Stinky Taters

Posts: 28 | Location: Buffalo Country | Registered: 02 September 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of whtailtaker
posted Hide Post
welcome to the arena!!

"A women's breast is the Hardest Rock...,= made of TALLOW

Posts: 127 | Location: Mountains of North Carolina and Regions West | Registered: 24 October 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Quote:

stinky.....with a name like that, i hope you've either got a high tolerance for BS or a stong uppercut!

(I have both, however eveything has slowed down quite a bit!)

Thanks to all...

Posts: 28 | Location: Buffalo Country | Registered: 02 September 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LDHunter
posted Hide Post
OK... I was trying to show restraint and let someone ELSE ask the question but just can't wait...

Where'd yah get the handle StinkyTaters?

$bob$

Posts: 2494 | Location: NW Florida Piney Woods | Registered: 28 December 2001Reply With Quote