New
Find
Notify
Tools

What happened to RMK?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I'm just wondering what ever happened to goold ole RMK? I haven't seen him since the MatchKing issue. Did Saeed ban him, did he take on a different name? Just curious, and RMK, if you're still out there, it was fun arguin with you, you're such a bastard that you just made me laugh. Who would ever try to insult someone over the internet in this sea of relative anonymity? Or is it possible that RMK finally reached that watershed age in his life, 16, when he could finally get a driver's license and stop wasting his time on the internet hassling everyone and playing Mr. Know-it-all. Sorry folks, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way about our good buddy, RMK, let me know what you think. Is he gone, different name, or got his driver's license?
Yardbird

Posts: 332 | Location: Upper Midwest | Registered: 05 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm thinking he fell off the face of the earth.Or at least we can hope he did.

Now,if only Todd E and Wussil Tailor could do the same thing,this would be a nicer place.

Brian.

Posts: 529 | Location: Humboldt County,CA | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Geez, what's wrong with Russel tailer?

I know that I lack abit of "culture" but I think you guys are too sensitive.

Daryl

Posts: 536 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon | Registered: 28 May 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I only started this thread to good-naturedly bash RMK. I don't include anyone else, no one else can quite compare in my opinion. Genghis had some pretty good flames, but that's just cause he likes cats, I can't fault him for that, but he did get a bit uppity on us.
Yardbird

one of us
Picture of Gatehouse
posted Hide Post
So trane and Yardbird are the same people? Whos the troll here? [Big Grin]

Saeed doesn't ban anyone, as far as I know. He shows incredible self restraint. [Wink]

Posts: 3082 | Location: Pemberton BC Canada | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
RMK is annoying,yet very entertaining.Wussil I. Tailor is just a PIA who will take a perfectly good thread and tear it down with how he's going to kill so-and-so and how John Wayne is God.

Brian.

Posts: 529 | Location: Humboldt County,CA | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Gatehouse,
Didn't notice that till you said something.

To quote 500grains-

Hmmmmmm...................................

Brian.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Sorry for the confusion guys, one of my friends was on the our computer before I was and his log in name is trane, I forgot to logout and log back in as Yardbird. This is Yardbird and in that case, yes, trane was Yardbird.
Yardbird

Posts: 332 | Location: Upper Midwest | Registered: 05 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Uh huh.

Brian.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Well,obviously his F-troop handler needed him to testify or he was playing "priest" by the playground again........... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]