New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: DENVER INFO ?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Mario: I haven't flown to Denver in a couple of years, but you can take a hotel shuttle from the airport to any of the major hotel chains. I stayed at the Comfort Suites last time, and it was nice. The car rentals are between the airport and the hotels. Check www.expedia.com near Denver Airport for lots of choices.

Posts: 1450 | Location: Dakota Territory | Registered: 13 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mario,
You'll want to stay in one of the hotels close to the airport. There a number of hotels out there now. Since your renting a car at the airport make sure to get a map from the rental car place and they can either give you directions to the hotels or they may even have small maps to the hotels (not sure. You shouldn't have to tough of a time as there is only one road out of the airport (Pena Blvd) and it takes you right to I-70. The hotel will be along Pena Blvd. Here is a link to the website for DIA which has lots of info including a map. Your going to have a great time. You'll see lots of animals I'm sure. If you have any more questions let me know. Good luck.

http://www.flydenver.com/home/index.asp

Posts: 156 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 18 June 2002Reply With Quote