New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grizzly hunting under attack
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am sure many on here have hunted grizzlies and many want to give it a try. This past week the media here in BC has attacked grizzly hunting with fury.
Please take the time to sign this petition, with doing so this may help our cause to concerve these great bears.
http://www.gopetition.com/peti...izzly-hunt/sign.html

Doug McMann
www.skinnercreekhunts.com
ph# 250-476-1288
Fax # 250-476-1288
PO Box 27
Tatlayoko Lake, BC
Canada
V0L 1W0
email skinnercreek@telus.net

Posts: 1227 | Location:  | Registered: 21 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I sure hope everyone veiwing this has taken a moment to sign up.
Feel free to pass this link along on social media or other forums.
Thanks

Doug McMann
ph# 250-476-1288
Fax # 250-476-1288
PO Box 27
Tatlayoko Lake, BC
Canada
V0L 1W0

one of us
posted Hide Post
Done.

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12929 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
+1

Posts: 478 | Location: Central Indiana | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
DONE.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This petition has a long memory, apparently I filled this out around when it first came out in 2012. It wouldn't let me sign again.

Any decision made on hunting opportunities ( general open season, limited entry hunting, or no hunting),should be based on logic and evidence.

Swaying public opinion in the absence of logic and evidence, that's the anti hunting crowd.

I'll send it to as many as I can find. There is no shortage of G Bears in this part of BC, should be a general open season not LEH.

Thanks for bringing this up.

Posts: 132 | Location: Fort Nelson, BC | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of don444
posted Hide Post
Done!

Posts: 551 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 27 July 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BigB
posted Hide Post
+1

Posts: 1401 | Location: Northwest Wyoming | Registered: 13 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of mohan
posted Hide Post
Done.

Posts: 97 | Location: columbus, ohio | Registered: 04 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of capoward
posted Hide Post
Done.

Jim coffee
"Life's hard; it's harder if you're stupid"
John Wayne

Posts: 4954 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 15 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys maybe one day we will share a campfire while caping out a grizzly together.

Doug McMann
ph# 250-476-1288
Fax # 250-476-1288
PO Box 27
Tatlayoko Lake, BC
Canada
V0L 1W0

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Such a shame and waste of sportsmans money defending these frivolous lawsuits. One of my best hunts was a grizzly hunt North of Smithers, B.C. Ever since the Bella Coola area got bought out by do gooders and made into a non huntiong sanctuary its been going to pot.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Billings,MT | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Skyline
posted Hide Post
Yes it would not let me sign as well…….. did it when it first came out.

Sadly this is just another assault in a war against grizzly hunting in BC, which has been going on for as long as I can remember. They keep hammering away at it and over the years the anti's have been gaining ground.

Over time they have gotten in bed with the First Nations and they receive strong support from all of the know-it-alls in the EU as well.

Personally I have little faith in anyone paying any attention to the petition. Politicians place very little store in on-line petitions and I have been told this face to face by several MLA's/MP's.

As the population dynamics and hunter/non-hunter ratios continue to change in BC, it is a battle that we will eventually lose. The hunting of all charismatic mega-fauna is under attack all around the globe.

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who are bereft of that gift.

Posts: 1824 | Location: Northern Rockies, BC | Registered: 21 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Done. I hope to hunt grizzly in BC one day.

Phil

Life Member- NRA & SCI

Posts: 228 | Location: Albany, NY | Registered: 24 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
+1

Hope I one day will do a Grizzly bear hunt.

Have a good day.

Posts: 125 | Location: Deep woods of Norway | Registered: 24 February 2014Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
Done

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 71 | Location: France close to Paris | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
DONE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Done.

Posts: 1981 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: 22 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Done.

Posts: 210 | Location: Misplaced Yorkshireman | Registered: 21 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Done.

"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars."

Posts: 410 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 12 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Done.

Posts: 806 | Location: Ketchikan, Alaska | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
Done, and while I am not interested in hunting Grizzlies with you, moose and black bear are an option.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Crazyhorseconsulting:
Done, and while I am not interested in hunting Grizzlies with you, moose and black bear are an option.

That ok, I am in line to only get one or two tags every five years. Everyone who has hunted spring black bear wants on a waiting list for one of those tags.

Doug McMann
ph# 250-476-1288
Fax # 250-476-1288
PO Box 27
Tatlayoko Lake, BC
Canada
V0L 1W0

One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted Hide Post
Done

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" -- Ronald Reagan

"Ignorance of The People gives strength to totalitarians."

Want to make just about anything work better? Keep the government as far away from it as possible, then step back and behold the wonderment and goodness.

Posts: 3061 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 05 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Done. I have hunted grizzlies in BC and would hate to see the bunny huggers win this one.

Most of my money I spent on hunting and fishing. The rest I just wasted

Posts: 261 | Location: Saint Thomas, Pennsylvania | Registered: 14 February 2010Reply With Quote