Find
Notify
Tools

Super Bowl Big Game!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Did anyone watch halftime?http://www.drudgereport.com/

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hobie
posted Hide Post
I just saw Drudge. Saved the pic. I suppose we are the only people in the country not watching the bowl...

Posts: 2324 | Location: Staunton, VA | Registered: 05 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What bowl?

Posts: 1499 | Location: NE Okla | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I seen that on TV and thought I was seeing things. Good to know I'm not going crazy.

Posts: 204 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 06 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

I seen that on TV and thought I was seeing things. Good to know I'm not going crazy.

Same here. I thought to myself, "Did I just see what I thought I saw?"

from http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/040201/nysu032_1.html :

-----

Press Release Source: MTV

MTV Statement on Super Bowl XXXVIII Halftime Incident

Sunday February 1, 11:03 pm ET

HOUSTON, Feb. 1 /PRNewswire/ -- The tearing of Janet Jackson's costume was unrehearsed, unplanned, completely unintentional and was inconsistent with assurances we had about the content of the performance.

MTV regrets this incident occurred and we apologize to anyone who was offended by it.< !--color-->

-----

"..unplanned, completely unintentional.." Hmmmmm.... somehow I doubt it. The American public has seen so much and become so jaded that it takes more and more outrageous stunts to stand out and get attention. Now everyone will be talking about Janet and that's publicity for her. Brought to us by the same folks that gave us the Britney and Madonna lip lock. I'm really not a prude, but come on.....

Just my two cents...

-Bob F.

Posts: 3485 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 22 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Looked like a whoooole lot of silicone, to me. She must have been seeing Michael's favorite plastic surgeon. "Pump 'em up, doc, pump 'em up!"

L.W.

Posts: 253 | Location: S.W. Idaho | Registered: 30 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I watched as that Timberlake shmuck reached over and pulled off part of Jackson's dress. Dresses don't usually come with removable parts of that nature if I'm not mistaking. An accident my arse.

Besides, she had a christmas tree ornament or something like that on her, uh, self. I doubt it would have been there if she wasn't planning on showing off her fake 'assets'.

The part that steams me the most though is how they played it up to be an accident after people got mad. There are places for that kind of stuff if it floats your boat, but the superbowl ain't it.

-Gib

Posts: 130 | Location: Fresno, CA - again | Registered: 13 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wow!!

That contraption stuck through her nipple had to have hurt.

I didn't see it, was in the kitchen snagging a plate of little smokies. My 14 year old daughter did however see it. Those people need to keep that crap on their own networks.

Who was the fool streaking on the field during the game?

Posts: 192 | Location: Mills County, Ioway | Registered: 21 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BOWHUNR
posted Hide Post
Staged? Hell Yes! The last line in the song was "I'll have her nekid by the end of this song"! This was MTV's shock video for the world to see. She was sporting paisties, what does that tell you. I think MTV is done for Super Bowls.

BOWHUNR

Posts: 636 | Location: Omaha, NE U.S.A. | Registered: 28 April 2001Reply With Quote