THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Re: What 2 way radios are the best for hunting?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: What 2 way radios are the best for hunting?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of jackfish
posted
Quote:

Two-way communications cannot be used while hunting and can only be used in the field in the case of emergencies in Montana. CP.

I slice the onion this way. A radio can be used while hunting in Montana if it is not used to pursue or take game. So, false, yes. A radio can be legally used in Montana for communication other than emergencies while in the field. So, false, yes.

Posts: 1080 | Location: Western Wisconsin | Registered: 21 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BW
posted Hide Post
CP,

Sadly enough, I took my last CG flight over a month ago. I retired and now am starting anew as a commercial shrimper/longliner/tender(er.) Here's my 'new' boat...

...she's a 1943 65' wooden beauty with a big single CAT main and John Deere aux running a 40kw genset.

Posts: 778 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote