New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mt. Moose Sheep & Goat Results
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
The results of Montanas Moose, Bighorn Sheep and Mt. Goat Special Permit Drawings are now online as of 1000 hours June 15th 2,006.
Again this year the VarmintGuy was unsuccessful but I am gathering bonus points at an alarming rate!
Best of luck to those of you who also applied!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Posts: 3067 | Location: South West Montana | Registered: 20 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A negative as well for me this year. Oh well another safe moose running in the mountains.

Posts: 322 | Location: Three Forks, Montana | Registered: 02 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
ALL
Ditto.. Will gett'em next year.. Or the year after ... Or the year after that..
AK

Posts: 16798 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 21 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Duckear
posted Hide Post
And there is a moose in Maine, with my name on his rack, that will live one more year.

Oh well.

Hunting: Exercising dominion over creation at 2800 fps.

Posts: 3103 | Location: Southern US | Registered: 21 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll never shoot another moose Big Grin
To much work!
But they sure were fun Cool

Perception is reality
regardless the truth!

Stupid people should not breed

DRSS
NRA Life Member
Owner of USOC Adventure TV

Posts: 923 | Location: Phx Az and the Hills of Ohio | Registered: 13 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of mt Al
posted Hide Post
Negative for me as well and as usual. Is there anyway to check on-line to make sure you're racking up bonus points? I get a nice post card each year, but this is the first year I did all of my applications on-line and it didn't ask me about the number of bonus points I had...just assuming they're using them.

Thanks.

Posts: 1067 | Location: Bozeman, MT | Registered: 21 October 2002Reply With Quote