New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dove in Texas
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
A friend of mine is looking for a dove hunt in NW Texas second weekend in Sept. Somewhere west of Ft Worth, to or around Abilene, or similar proximity to the metroplex.

He'll have 10-15 hunters, and would like a house/lodge/cabin to rent.

I know these are rather narrow parameters, but let me know if anyone knows of anything.

Thanks.

Posts: 898 | Location: Southlake, Tx | Registered: 30 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TrademarkTexan:
A friend of mine is looking for a dove hunt in NW Texas second weekend in Sept. Somewhere west of Ft Worth, to or around Abilene, or similar proximity to the metroplex.

Thanks.

Since when is Between Fort Worth and Abilene NORTH WEST TEXAS??????? Abilene is only 40 miles North Of the geographical center of Texas! There is 450 miles of Texas west of Abilene! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[ 08-10-2003, 00:41: Message edited by: MacD37 ]

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mac didn't you know T E X A S is a real big state [Wink] and any time someone mentions little things here we move the state line to make it larger [Big Grin] [Razz]

one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
Hey Tex, send me an e-mail, I might be able to accommodate that many guys on that weekend. It would be about 3.5 hours from Dallas, 3 hrs for Ft. Worth.

This would be on a good friends ranch, I do not book hunts for him, or make any commission on it. He lets me use his tractors and dozers, so I try to help him out whenever I can.

Usually the Dove hunting there is outstanding!

[ 08-09-2003, 08:40: Message edited by: Wendell Reich ]

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote