THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Re: anti-hunting/john kerry/ and John The Greek?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: anti-hunting/john kerry/ and John The Greek?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
You exposed democratic behavior well,very well:make rules for others to follow,for others to pay for,never occurs to them that same rules should apply to them.Despite their rhetoric,they dont "serve" society but suck on it.They do so sucessfully by playing up to people that are by their definition "disadvantaged", selling this country and other citizens out by stealing from them,in other words,they behave like good lawyers ,selling to one party while robbing from another ,in the meantime taking a hefty cut for themselves.
Government is never big enough to improve upon,cost is no hurdle.
The unfortunate fact is that the republicans are not better by any measure.They are just paid for and answer to another payor.So we are usually asked to vote for the smaller perceived evil,not for somebody we support.
And the wolves are in control of the legislature that would have to change this system of buying office by later on robbing.To keep the system running they and their payors grease the system well by mis-educating the public thru owned TV and creating feats of governmental success that is ludicrous- like f.i. the current huge security measure that tells terrorists when and where a building is guarded and when the coast is clear again.But I forget,Ms public feels secure as the government "is doing something" and the president is taking full control and guarantees our safety.

Posts: 795 | Location: CA,,the promised land | Registered: 05 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
John:

You know I don't like shooting cripples, but your last post is amusing in it's politically correct and leftist want for accountability.

Try these on for size:
1. As to the multiple paths to heaven...
"No one gets to the Father but through me." If Christ said that, there's not much way around it.

2. As to Christ and the moneychangers..
Did Leftist/Communists forget that there is virtue in righteous indignation, the sin, being vested in self-righteousness. Righteousness is Godly, not human. While Christ was all human and all God, he was exhibiting Godly behavior in not tolerating sin and desecration.

You know better.

God bless you in Egypt! I'll come see you next year, maybe! I'm looking at spending some time in the Middle East on the way to Tanzania. Keep the "true" faith and, paraphrasing H.G., "Go Right, young man! Go Right!".

Posts: 7592 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote