THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Rifle raffle to benefit Ian McMurchy's widow and family

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rifle raffle to benefit Ian McMurchy's widow and family
 Login/Join

posted
I’ve tried 3 times to contact mods or admin and couldn’t get a reply so I’m posting this info. If there is a problem with this then mods or admin, feel free to do with it as you please.
===========================================================================
Ian McMurchy, long time writer, contributor to the gun world, a LRH moderator and contributor and a giant of a man passed away on 12-19-2008. He will be forever missed and has left a huge hole in our community. You can read many articles and hunting stories by Ian at LongRangeHunting.com Ian had countless articles published as well as many magazine cover photos. Ian also worked closely with many of our gun sport manufacturers on a long list of items.

In conjunction with Thompson Center, the members of LongRangeHunting.com are putting on a raffle to benefit Ian’s widow and family. All proceeds go to Ian's widow in remembrance of Ian and his huge contribution to the shooting world.

Because of the fact that Ian worked so closely with TC in designing the Icon, TC has donated two TC ICON Precision Hunter rifles to LongRangeHunting.com to be raffled off with all proceeds going to Ian’s widow.

Ian also worked closely with Nikon in developing their new scope lines and Nikon has donated 2 scopes and 2 rangefinders for the rifle packages.

What we are doing is creating two separate rifle packages for the raffle and we are trying to make each package as large and interesting to shooters/hunters as possible.

You can see the raffle info and purchase chance here: http://www.longrangehunting.co...ce-order-page-39956/

Thank you for your consideration in this matter and I hope you buy chances as it benefits Ian’s widow.

Dick

posted Hide Post
If you haven't bought some chances in the raffle please do. Remember, it goes for a very good cause.

Thanks

Dick

One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
I have read several of Mr. McMurchy's articles and enjoyed them.

Now is there anyway the information about this fund raising raffle can be accessed WITHOUT having to register and join another site?

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote