THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Hass anyoone grown tiret off me yet??

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hass anyoone grown tiret off me yet??
 Login/Join

<Overkilll>
posted
Joost wondering hows everyones doing.

<allen day>
posted
Well it looks to me like you're out to make a nuisance pest of yourself in order to get some attention. If so, your wasting everyone's time, including your own.

[This message has been edited by allen day (edited 03-21-2002).]

<Gary Rihn>
posted
allen-

I might be misreading this situation, but I think the "new" Overkilll (with the extra l) is spoofing our "original" Overkill.

Course, I've been wrong before...

one of us
posted Hide Post
This guy is a sham,as he only has 4 posts,whereas the real Overkill has around 180 to his credit.

If Ted Bundy was the deliberate stranger,then this Overkill imposter must be the deliberate idiot.

------------------
I'm out to wrong rights,depress the opressed,and generaly make an ass of myself!

Posts: 529 | Location: Humboldt County,CA | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
<Overkilll>
posted
You gott it Garrry. Just haffing some foon guys. Lighten up!

<Overkilll>
posted
Brine M,
YOO musst lighten up frend. You are woundt too tigt.

one of us
Picture of CK
posted Hide Post
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Is this the Swedish version of English pig Latin?????? LOL!!!!

Posts: 653 | Location: Juneau, Alaska | Registered: 09 February 2001Reply With Quote
<Paladin>
posted
If you are really Swedish, give us an Ole and Leda joke...

one of us
posted Hide Post
It isn�t me guys....

Posts: 751 | Location: sweden | Registered: 15 January 2002Reply With Quote
<JonMudskiper>
posted
Overkill...you still owe us a joke!

<Kimmo E>
posted
That is a Ole and Leda joke?

one of us
posted Hide Post
Not an Ole and Lena, but one of my favorites:

One day a farmer walks from his stead to the general store in a town some distance away. When he gets to the store he places on the counter:
5lbs of oats for his horses
2 buckets for milking
a shovel
a pitchfork
2 chickens

After paying, he wonders aloud "how will I carry all of this?"

The storekeeper says "divide the oats between your buckets, take a bucket in each hand, take also the pitchfork in one hand and the shovel in the other, and tuck a chicken under either arm."

Soon the farmer is loaded up thus and on his way back home.

Along the way he passes another farm - and there in the road is a beautiful blonde woman who asks him if she may accompany him at least as far as the next village. The farmer happily agrees.

"But wait" the woman says.

"How do I know you will not push me up against the barn over there and ravage me?"

The stunned farmer says "but how could I with all that I'm carrying?"

The woman says "Place the buckets on the ground to either side of you, lean your tools against the barn, and I'll hold the chickens."

Posts: 6545 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Pa.Frank
posted Hide Post
Can you categorize this guy? http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame1.html

------------------
Don't tread on me!
Pennsylvania Frank

[This message has been edited by Pa.Frank (edited 03-22-2002).]

Posts: 1974 | Location: The Three Lower Counties (Delaware USA) | Registered: 13 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of R-WEST
posted Hide Post
Overkilllllllll -
quote:
Just haffing some foon guys. Lighten up!

By now, you must surely know that this forum is dedicated solely to serious discussion, only. We trust your future posts will reflect such an attitude.

R-WEST

Posts: 1483 | Location: Windber, PA | Registered: 24 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pa.Frank:
Can you categorize this guy?

The Troglodyte is hilarious

Posts: 6545 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
<Mats>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Paladin:
If you are really Swedish, give us an Ole and Leda joke...

Huh? A WHAT?!?

-- Mats

one of us
posted Hide Post
I think "Ole and Leda" are something americans believe are Swedish The names alone gives this away since Ole is a norwegian name and I have no idea where people are called Leda, not in Sweden anyway.

Posts: 544 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 27 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wachtel, okay this norweigan Ole woke up and his wife Lena was dead. He called the ambulance and explained the situation.

They asked him to check her pulse, breathing etc. He said he did that and she was dead and her body was cold. They said they would send an ambulance. They asked where he lived and he said 1345 Eucalyptus Street. They asked him to spell Eucalyptus and Ole replied, "Oh vy dont I yust drag her over to Oak street."

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote