THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Eastern Colorado Deer - Update Part II

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Eastern Colorado Deer - Update Part II
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
EASTERN COLORADO LATE RIFLE AND ARCHERY HUNTS:

GLOBAL HUNTING RESOURCES/ROYAL MOUNTAIN ADVENTURES:

Since my previous post 4-5 weeks ago, our eastern Colorado deer hunts have produced some more great bucks. Thought I would post a few, but I still do not have all of them yet, sorry.

We still have 2 guys rifle hunting on the December 1-14 rifle hunt, plus two bow hunters who will start hunting Dec. 15th. Unfortunately our bow hunters this year have really missed on some great opportunities, literally! We have never had a season with some many BIG bucks missed by bow hunters.

Richard Sanchez: Editor/Web Design/Graphics for GHR with his 176" archery muley

Archery Buck - 171"

December Rifle 178"

December Rifle 186" - Gregg Ritz and I shot this buck a few days ago for his new TV show airing July 2011.

December Rifle 205" - with at least 10" of broken horn. He realistically was a 215" buck prior to breaking.

December Rifle - 158" whitetail with 5" of right main beam missing. We figured him at 163" before breaking his beam.

December Rifle - 164" whitetail with another 5" broken off as well. Drummond guided this one, so you can give him hell about the bloody pics.

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4885 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
Another pile of great bucks, Aaron!

Congrats on another great season!

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Awesome bucks!!! congrats on a great season.

Life member NRA
formally scrappy

Posts: 192 | Location: Ga | Registered: 21 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sevenxbjt
posted Hide Post
Great bucks. Really like that heavy 178" muley.

One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
great stuff again Aaron...

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2980 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Those are some beautiful deer, keep up the good work!

Peter

Posts: 120 | Location: Oshkosh, WI | Registered: 21 December 2009Reply With Quote