THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    anyone subscribe to the hunting fool?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

anyone subscribe to the hunting fool?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
i'm planning an out of state mule deer hunt next year, this looks like a good resource to start with. just looking for some opinions

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I like the magazine. I think that the info you get for $100 is hard to beat..........wapiti7

Posts: 663 | Location: On a hunt somewhere | Registered: 22 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Painted Horse
posted Hide Post
Most people hunting out of state, don't really know where to start. The $100 spent here can save you many hours of research. It's all stuff you could find on your own. But how many hours would that take you.

Posts: 232 | Location: Utah | Registered: 09 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
thanks for the reply guys it'll give me a place to start

One of Us
Picture of sdeshazo
posted Hide Post
I'm with the above, if you hunt out West in several states it's the best $100 you can spend.

They just made some huge advances in the website for members only. I was playing around in there yesterday & was very impressed.

Posts: 224 | Location: St Augustine, Florida | Registered: 07 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JLHeard
posted Hide Post
I used the info to pick areas for my elk hunt this year. I would recommend it.

It is not enough to fight for natural land and the west; it is even more important to enjoy it...So get out there and hunt and fish and mess around with your friends...

- Edward Abbey

Posts: 580 | Location: Mesa, AZ | Registered: 11 May 2001Reply With Quote