THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    know anyone w/no arms who wants to shoot?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

know anyone w/no arms who wants to shoot?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Does anyone know a person with no arms who would like to shoot or hunt? I came up with a way a person with no arms can shoot a shotgun for hunting or targets, but the person I knew with no arms said she was not interested. She said she did not miss the shooting and it let her focus more on training the dogs while others shot.

With all of the prosthesis talk today, it got me to thinking about my idea. If anyone happens to know a person with no arms who wants to shoot a shotgun (or rifle for that matter), then please give me a shout. It would be fulfilling for me to be able to help someone out like that. I have had people help me and be the ONLY was I was able to hunt when people said it was impossible. It was that way for many hunts. I would love to have the privilege of doing the same for others.

I sure do wish I wrote down all of my ideas last year! I remember most of it, but some key details escape me. No worries though, if I can figure it out once I can do it again. Will start writing things down as I think about this project. I know there is someone out there who needs this help.

Posts: 2509 | Location: Kisatchie National Forest, LA | Registered: 20 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of friarmeier
posted Hide Post
Marc, it's super for you to offer this kind of help. If someone in need expreses interest I'll put you in touch.

God bless,

friar

Our liberties we prize, and our rights we will maintain.

Posts: 1222 | Location: A place once called heaven | Registered: 11 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
Very compassionate offer, and I tip my hat to you, sir. Might I suggest seeking out a contact for the veterans' administration? I'm sure that there are some disabled vets that would be interested in taking you up on your kind offer. Also, and not terribly important, but I'd love to see your prototype/invention.

KG

P.S. As a fan of the pun, I couldn't help but grin at your post's title.

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote