Find
Notify
Tools

MT FWP Will Not Change 314-23...
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Brad
posted
CP, thought you'd like to know 314-23 will be allowed to stay as is! Great news! Heard it this afternoon on NPR. My pard and I will be hunting it after his guiding duties. Drop me a line... we could meet and grab some lunch.

Brad Amundson

one of us
posted Hide Post
Brad, thank you for the news. To a point that you made earlier, I do not anticipate that this hunt is going to be easy, but working hard a guy might get a real chance at one of the big boys. I�ll make a point of contacting you as we approach the permit period. Thanks again. CP.

[ 10-18-2003, 07:16: Message edited by: CP ]

Posts: 153 | Location: Wapiti Way, MT | Registered: 29 September 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brad
posted Hide Post
CP, here's the article from today's Chronicle:

www.bozemandailychronicle.com/articles/2003/10/18/news/03elkmistakebzbigs.txt

One thing the article doesn't mention is that if FWP thinks too many bulls are being clobbered they reserve the right to close the hunt on 48 hour's notice... an unlikely event IMO.

Best Regards,

Brad

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Brad,
Tag a big one. It sounds like a wonderful opportunity. My branch antlered bull elk archery tag went for naught but I did have a good time. My son Wade and I spent two days wandering the mountains together. He was particularly happy as I took him out of school for those two days. During lulls in the middle of the day, he actually did homework back at camp. He did not get that kind of study ethics from me.

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote