Find
Notify
Tools

Hunting in Argentina
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of mr rigby
posted
Well , in january ill go over to Juan pozzi and hunt some and stay for a time with him and visit various people and places.

Places we will visit is the millitary museum in which the argentinean armys weapons of choice are displayed , near the Commando 602 base.

Juan wanted me to post these as Afrikander and Andrè would be happy.

Well first ill have to scrape up a little cash ,but that will be the easy part.

The hard part will be to deceide what to hunt and if ill bring some trophys home that the taxidermist will get some more money to stuff out for me! Big Grin

It will be a fun time as when you mention it to a Norwegian hunter about hunting in Argentina , he will mention geese and doves, but there is much more, and i will see some of that what it really is for me.

Some other things i will be planning of acheieving over there is to visit knifemakers and much more.

Posts: 1196 | Location: Kristiansand,Norway | Registered: 20 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Keep in touch, I am going down tomorrow!

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of mr rigby
posted Hide Post
It will surely be fun to visit Juan and to discover what Argentina is besides what the tv brings of info on it.

Hopefully it will be a annual trip over there and then i have to get a proper trophy room on the Estancià .

Posts: 1196 | Location: Kristiansand,Norway | Registered: 20 April 2006Reply With Quote