New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Sentence Is In!!!!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
The Judge hands down the sentence on Chai Vang. Chai Vang will spend the rest of his life in prison without the possibility for parole for killing six deer hunters and wounding two in western Wisconsin.

quote:
After an emotional hearing, Judge Norman Yackel sentenced Vang, 37, to life-plus-five-years in prison on each of the six counts of first-degree intentional homicide and 65 years in prison for each of the three counts of attempted homicide. The judge described the shootings as a "horrific event" and an "ambush."

I just hope he gets his when they stick him in General Population. eek2 Lawdog
thumbdown

Posts: 1254 | Location: Northern California | Registered: 22 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
For some reason, that does not seem punishment enough.

I think a 30 cent bullet would serve better. That way we don't have to waste taxpayer $$$ on that scumbag.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Black Mining Hills of Dakota | Registered: 22 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I second that!

DTH

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think they should turn him over to the families of the poor guy's he killed! Now that's justice served! Smoker1

The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.
--Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 868 | Location: NYS | Registered: 25 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He will end up somones woman or dead in there one of the two..

Gordy
FBM:Hunters Helping Hunters
www.hhh-usa.org
LM:NAHC
Mbr:TRCP

One of Us
posted Hide Post
they should have kille the fucker.. Mad

Cold Zero

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cold zero:
they should have kille the fucker.. Mad

+1

Cory

Still saving up for a .500NE double rifle(Searcy of course)

Posts: 189 | Location: Southern Maryland | Registered: 10 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I live in Wisconsin and since that event happened (his arrest) there has been a distinct reduction in the number of Hmong seen fishing or hunting. They still fish in public places like the municiple parks, but not out in the bush. Unforunately we don't have the death penalty here so we have to rely on the inmates themselves to mete out final retribution. I think he's going to wish he shot himself after he gets his backside bulldozed. The little prick apologized to hisfamily, but not those of his victims.

Posts: 29 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 08 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Let me extend my sympathies to all relatives left bereft by the actions of Vang.

Posts: 1374 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote