New
Find
Notify
Tools

Maine moose
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Well, I got my moose antlers scored yesterday and tomorrow must get the score sent in to meet the deadline. gonna see if my dad can post the photo of the rack. anyway, the antlers made B&C and then fell back off due to a deduction. However, they easily made the Maine record book and are a possibility I am told for top three in the State of Maine for 2008 with a final score of 181 4/8. He was 53" green and 51 3/4 as of yesterday with 27 points I believe. 883 lbs field dressed on the tagging station scale and I found out this winter he was aged at 8 1/2 years.

BTW, I think my dad has a photobucket account. can he post a pic from there? if not, can he send a couple to one of our members for posting?

thanks!

Posts: 2267 | Location: Maine | Registered: 03 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
Yes and yes on your two questions. There are threads about how to post pictures on AR. Do a search. If you can't figure it out, I'll post them for you if you like. Sounds like a great animal, and I'd love to see the pics. Congrats!

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote