New
Find
Notify
Tools

Now this, is disgusting!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I'm a newspaper reporter for a western New Mexico newspaper, but I live in Grants. I wrote a story tonight in which a Cibola County man allegedly printed some bogus elk tags and sold them as part of a hunt package to unsuspecting out-of-state hunters. I have never heard of this happening anywhere else where there is elk to be hunted. It really pisses me off that someone can stoop so damn low. The New Mexico Game and Fish Department is still investigating this along with the state police. I live by myself here and had to vent somewhere, so you good folks are my venting source. Thanks ... Tom Purdom

Posts: 499 | Location: Eudora, Ks. | Registered: 15 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey Tom, Don't remember ever hearing of anything like that either.

If the guys out there thinking this kind of stuff up would turn that mental ability toward actually accomplishing something worthwhile, it is no telling what they could accomplish. Pitiful!

Posts: 9920 | Location: Carolinas, USA | Registered: 22 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Always somebody figuring out a new scam. I hate to see this kind of stuff.

Posts: 226 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 10 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
I hope the state give him room and board for this one......

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of acsteele
posted Hide Post
I hope the out-of-staters don't get screwed. How would you know what another states big game tags look like?

Posts: 609 | Location: South-central KS | Registered: 22 September 2004Reply With Quote