New
Find
Notify
Tools

Eastern Colorado Whitetail
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
This is what I love about eastern Colorado deer hunting! How many places can you go where the whitetail hunting and the mule deer hunting, truly are world-class?

A client of mine shot this whitetail buck below, just last evening. He nets 169 2/8", and I keep telling them they have messed up on the scoring? I've guided alot of 170" plus whitetails, he looks bigger. Last year the same client shot a 206" muley, pictured below too.

Here's a picture through the spotting scope of the whitetail buck, the day prior!

Great eastern Colorado Whitetail

Here's the 206" muley that he shot in 2010. Now we just need to work on the picture taking skills of Scott & Erik (Guides)

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4888 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jjbull
posted Hide Post
I agree the WT does look slightly bigger than the score they came up with.

And don't be too hard on your guides about the pictures. You know we have both seen much worse.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Give me the simple life; an AK-47, a good guard dog and a nymphomaniac who owns a liquor store.

Posts: 820 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota/Florida's Gulf Coast | Registered: 23 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jjbull:
And don't be too hard on your guides about the pictures. You know we have both seen much worse.

Boy ain't that the truth!!!

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4888 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Aaron,

I'm not really a deer hunter but that whitetail to me could hardly be a much more clean and perfect 10 point.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13024 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You're friggin killing me.

Posts: 1484 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 01 October 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've already got my fingers crossed for the draw!

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3519 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote