Find
Notify
Tools

Since we're talking raffles...
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Toomany Tools
posted
If anyone's interested in tickets to win a fabulous fishing trip, the New Mexico/West Texas region of the Friends of NRA, of which I'm the Chair for the Rio Grande Friends chapter, are raffling this trip for two:

All expenses paid, six days guided fishing out of Crocodile Bay Lodge , Costa Rica. Once you get to San Jose and the plane that takes you to the lodge everything is included: room, food and adult beverages---everything except tips. There�s $1,000 cash in the package to cover airfare. Total package value over $9,000!

1,000 total tickets available at $25 each. Drawing is in mid-June and ticket sales so far indicate there is a high likelihood that only around half the 1,000 will sell. If you�re interested in taking a chance and at the same time supporting Friends of NRA, let me know.

Thanks

http://www.crocodilebay.com/lodge.html

Posts: 2944 | Location: Corrales, NM, USA | Registered: 07 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
John,

I'll be interested in a ticket. I've been to Costa Rica before, what a beautiful country. A friend and I travelled there and did some cross country driving, hiking and then did some scuba diving on the Pacific coast. Had we been there one more day we would have got to go out for some tuna or sail fish but we just did not have any more time. Our generous neighbor in the room next door had invited us but we had to leave.

Posts: 19554 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'd be interested in a ticket as well. Please send me a private email w/ details.
Thanx.............

Posts: 258 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland US of A | Registered: 01 June 2001Reply With Quote