Find
Notify
Tools

Wa state wildlife plates
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bullshooter
posted
I think this is the coolest thing that Wa state has ever done. I have to get that elk plate. If anyone in Wa is interested please sign and lets hopefully make it so. http://wdfw.wa.gov/license_plates/index.htm

Posts: 162 | Location: puyallup wa. | Registered: 24 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yup, the first thing I want to do is add more funds for the state of Washington Game Dept to piss away. Good looking plate but the state needs to spend what they have to do more for game management than what has been done in the past before they get any more from me.

Posts: 1605 | Location: Wa. State | Registered: 19 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, will do!!!

Posts: 1615 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 27 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RSY
posted Hide Post
Those are nice. We have some similar plates here in Texas. For any interested Texans:

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/plate/whitetail_deer.htm

RSY

Posts: 785 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 01 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I need one of the plates with the bull on it, it will look good above the bull elk hitch cover on my truck.

Jamie

Posts: 109 | Location: Washington | Registered: 18 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
seafire.
Most of the state isn't ani-hunter, but puget sound , where the population is the highest and the most voters live seems to be pretty anti-hunter/ anti-gun. Steady work keeps me in the south sound but I would rather live somewhere els.
I think most if not all the large cities along the west coast have a magority libiral population.

Jamie

Posts: 109 | Location: Washington | Registered: 18 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Glad to see that those in Washington are getting something past all of those Puget Sound anti hunting liberals, with their vote for John Kerry bumper stickers.

Good luck to you guys up that way.

Cheers and Good shooting
seafire

Posts: 2889 | Location: Southern OREGON | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote