New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hunting lease
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am going to lease some land this Fall and want to have a contract drawn up for the lease. Does anyone have an example of a lease or contract I can use. I will be leasing 9000 acres for Mule Deer, Whitetail, Antelope and birds. Never done this before but would like to get something in writing to protect myself and the landowner.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Billings,MT | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CRUSHER
posted Hide Post
texas parks and wildlife has a sample lease on their web sight and a pamphlet on how to lease land.

VERITAS ODIUM PARIT

Posts: 1624 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 04 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CRUSHER
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1624 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 04 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Do you need a partner ??? I've always wanted to hunt Montana

Don't let your fears get in the way of your dreams

Posts: 143 | Location: Oklahoma City | Registered: 20 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
yeah how about Two partners?

50bmg half inch holes ...... at long range!

Posts: 207 | Location: South Central Montana | Registered: 10 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It need to cleary stipulate in no uncertain terms the amount of time you have after the season/lease is up to clear any camping gear, blinds, feeders etc off of it.

It also needs to say that Ryan Campbell can hunt for free and kill anything he wants......

The Hunt goes on forever, the season never ends.

I didn't learn this by reading about it or seeing it on TV. I learned it by doing it.

Posts: 729 | Location: Central TX | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent

Don't let your fears get in the way of your dreams

Posts: 143 | Location: Oklahoma City | Registered: 20 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hire a lawyer....

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 42176 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would take Atkinson's advice one step farther. Ask the landowner who his attorney is and let him know you wish to have him draw up a lease agreement. I have been down this road of all is great today and 2 months later I am the SOB of the Century.

Posts: 1077 | Location: Mentone, Alabama | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With Quote