Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Doing a friend a favor.
 Login/Join

posted
Aster Caines is an outfitter in Northern Newfoundland. He just had several cancellations due to a deplorable incident. He is stuck with 7 moose licenses, caribou and bear. He will discopunt the hunhts. If interested please E-mail him:

E-mail: chriscaines@nf.aibn.com

I have hunted with Aster and I can personally attest that he is a top notch outfit, extremely honest and very reliable. The camp I was in was a good cabin with inside plumbing, modern kitchen, good food and the cook was a local Newfie wife of a guide who baked home made bread and cooked delicious meals. The crew were exceptionally friendly.

I shot my moose on the first day before noon. That camp had a 100% success ration on moose over five years. When a hunter limits out the guides do not leave. They double up and triple up using three wheelers and scout the countryside all day long locating moose for the next hunter. It is very productive.

Antlers can be from 38" to 46" with some 50" moose in the area. It is the best moose range in Newfoundland, very remote, and lightly hunted. Large caribou stags also are in the area.

Kendall Dace.

Posts: 13 | Location: Dace Ranch, Wyoming | Registered: 24 February 2008Reply With Quote