THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    WY sheep, Moose, Goat & Bison Draw Results are in...

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WY sheep, Moose, Goat & Bison Draw Results are in...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anybody Draw?

Goose egg for me with 18 pts on Sheep!

Good Luck

Skip Nantz

Posts: 539 | Location: SouthEast, KY | Registered: 09 May 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My run of bad luck continues. 38 years worth!

DRSS
NRA Life Member
VDD-GNA

Posts: 326 | Location: Cheyenne area WY USA | Registered: 18 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nothing for me.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3519 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm out of that game somewhat having drawn 3 years ago on sheep and 4 years ago on moose (bragging).

My friend drew a sheep tag this year (resident) but my sheep hunting daughter didn't (non-resident).

It's a fun yet most often frustrating time of year. It's like Christmas and Santa might never show up at all!!

Best of luck to y'all in the draws.

Zeke

one of us
posted Hide Post
Sooner or later just about everyone runs out of bad luck.

DRSS
NRA Life Member
VDD-GNA

Posts: 326 | Location: Cheyenne area WY USA | Registered: 18 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of GoWyo
posted Hide Post
Yep, Sheep, area 19, 23 points. Time to hit the treadmill.

Damn right its loaded, it makes a lousy club. -JW

Posts: 403 | Location: Central Highlands of Wyoming | Registered: 02 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
Going into next year’s draw, my son and I will each have 21 sheep points, plus my son will have 21 moose points. We’ll also have 12 elk, 10 deer and 11 antelope points each.

We’ll probably draw his moose tag in 2020 and start trying to draw our sheep tags in 3-4 years. I think a father/son Bighorn Hunt will be about as good as it gets.

Posts: 3916 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GoWyo:
Yep, Sheep, area 19, 23 points. Time to hit the treadmill.

CONGRATS! Get sheep ready and post us a report! That’s awesome!

Skip Nantz

Posts: 539 | Location: SouthEast, KY | Registered: 09 May 2010Reply With Quote