THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Re: Which hunter(s) is the most ethical........

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Which hunter(s) is the most ethical........
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
BeemanBee, On the internet there isn't a way to completely verify any story. Unless you know a person in real life there's also no way to know someone's truthfullness so I can understand some doubt. There's 2 possibilities:

#1 You're right and for whatever reason I made up the scenario to make whatever point.

#2 I'm a honest person and am telling the complete truth and knowing that, realize that your opinion is irrelavant since I know the real story......DJ

Posts: 3976 | Location: Oklahoma,USA | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wstrnhntr, Good points I agree with you. I didn't mean to say that all ATV riders are bad. We just had several complaints about the one in particular who in 2 days put 62 miles on his 4-wheeler. One hunter complained that just as he was making a shot ATV man rode up and got the Elk running. I think 4-wheelers are a gift from God when it comes to dragging an Elk off a mountain, and are great for Pre-Season scouting. But driving all over when other hunters are trying to hunt the same area is very inconsiderate. ATV's are just like anything else they can be either well used or abused. Consideration of others is usually a very good thing..........DJ

Posts: 3976 | Location: Oklahoma,USA | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote